Friday 7 October 2011

My guilty secret...


Now that I am studying, my TV consumption has declined significantly but I have a guilty TV secret – The Real Housewives of New York. I LOVE it!!! The trials and tribulations of Bethany, Alex, Jill etc bring light relief to the demands of uni.

Tonight’s episode, which I had to tape (whoops, sorry, sky plus) was TV gold, thanks to the playground politics of the NY gang. Bethany doesn’t want to be pals with Jill any more so got Alex to tell her. Only the erstwhile Alex did that in front of Kelly and Ramona – so it turned into a complete circus.

`Obviously this would contravene every ethic in the rule book of Countess Luann – who was annoyed at Jill’s interruptions at the launch of her new book. ‘How to be a very posh person and look down on the plebs’ – well, it was called something like that.

I have to admit that I like Bethany – of all the women, she is the one I would most want to gossip over a bottle of Shiraz with. Alex as well, but only if she left Simon at home for once, as nice as guy as he seems to be!!!

Anyway, back to the books for the few days but roll on the next episode of the RHONYC!!

3 comments:

  1. I just lost a teeny tiny bit of respect for you Jane *shakes head* x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know. I hang my head in shame but I just can't help it!! Even started sky plus-ing to ensure I don't miss a week. It's light relief from the studying...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I cant say anything really, my TV is permanently tuned to E! when i'm revising :-/ x

    ReplyDelete